Winter Season Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for our winter season skiing holidays.
- Although we are pet lovers ourselves, it is unfortunately not practical for us to allow pets at the chalets.
- Split parties can be accommodated in some of the chalets/appartments, with the full knowledge of both parties.
- For the comfort of others and for safety reasons, there is no smoking in the ski chalets/appartments.
- A 25% non-returnable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- The full balance, plus a £300 (300€) bond to be held against missing items, damage, breakages and any additional cleaning required, to be received 8 weeks prior to the start date. The bond will be returned, as appropriate, within 14 days of the end of the letting period.
- In the event of the full payment not being received in time, the Chalets may be relet. Any payments received will only be refunded if the chalet is relet.