Winter Season Only
Whatever your package
- Lessons for both snowboard & skiing can be arranged through Will G & the ESF.
- Additional accompanied days & any lessons through Will G. can be arranged & should be prebooked and paid for in advance. These will be clearly identified as an additional cost to your Chalet rental.
- All prices include electricity, heating and hot water.
- All guests will be welcomed on arrival and we will reckon to visit self-catered guests at least once
during the week, to ensure that there are no problems and that everything is working properly.
- Chalets and appartments are normally available from 4pm on the Sunday of arrival and guests are asked to vacate by 10am the following
Sunday, so that it can be cleaned and made ready for the new arrivals.
- When you arrive we will arrange to take you to the local ski & snowboard equipment hire shop and also take you to the lift pass office, advising and assisting
- We will spend some time discussing your requirements & help you plan your week .
- Subject to availability the L'Oreade VW multi-seater can be booked with prior notice to transport guests to the Grand Masssif Express lift (GME) in Samoens each morning and collect from
there at the end of the day when any shopping requirements can be accommodated. Some evening trips can also be
- Guests taking the delivered french breakfast option will have fresh croissant/pain au chocolat (except Mondays, as the Boulangerie in Sixt is closed) and baguette delivered
each morning. Butter, jam,coffee, tea, milk, orange juice and fresh fruit will be provided.
NB. shops shut at around noon on a Sunday. An evening meal can be provided, if required and at an additional cost, on your day of arrival.