Summer holidays in The Alps
Wake up to the sun shining down, surrounded by rich pastures filled with wild cowslips and buttercups. Take a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice on to your balcony and whilst the rich aroma of coffee brewing fills your nostrils enjoy the surrounding beauty of natures own creation - breathe deeply, listen to the gentle tinkling of the cow bells and engage in the wonders as you gaze at the mountains around you. And so begins your day in summer. Summer Rental Prices
What To Do!
A playground for all in the heart of the alps.
- Walking from the Chalets - see the lakes, waterfalls and mountain peaks of Sixt Fer a Cheval & Samoens
- Cycling and Moutain Biking - 600km of marked trails for all levels, some of which can be accessed through the ski lifts in the Grand Massif area
- Paragliding & Speed Riding
- Climbing - challenges for all levels - not to be missed The Mont Via Ferrata the face of which can be seen from the balcony of the Chalet
- Fishing -Samoens, Lac de Gers & Joux Plane
- Helicopter rides - Mont Blanc Helicopters
- Horse Riding
- Golf - several courses close by; Les Gets 15 minutes, Avoriaz 45 minutes, Flaine 45 minutes Chamonix 60 minutes and The Royal Club of Evian 60 minutes
- Indiana Jones Adventure Park in Samoens.& Adventure Park at Lac Bleu in Morillon.
Water Sports include:
- White Water Rafting in Sixt Fer a Cheval & in Samoens.
- Wind-surfing & Jet Ski, Samoens
During those quieter moments:
- Creative Writing
Within an hour by car you can reach the shores of the dreamily beautiful cerulean blue Lac Leman (Lake Geneva). As you sit in the shoreside bars and restaurants enjoying the sun and a glass of wine it is an unbelievable experience. The majestic mountains as your backdrop, relaxing only a short while after your earlier adrenalin charged activity.
It is here that you can enjoy the beaches of the lake, sail or visit some of the many lakeside spa towns - Evian, Thonon and the medieval village Yvoire.
Chamonix and Annecy are also well worth a visit and can be reached in about an hour by car.
Here in the Alps there is a rich cultural heritage with much of great historic interest in the immediate area and an amazing variety of natural geological marvels from mother nature. You are here, enjoy the great playground of adventure or just relax in the beautiful surroundings.
Please refer to our summer terms and conditions of booking.