Summer Season Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for our summer season self-catered chalet rental.
- Summer rentals start on Saturday (Chalet Henriette) and Sunday (L'Ancienne Ecole) at 4pm and finish at 10am. The chalet must be vacated by 10:00am. This allows time for the chalet to be cleaned and made ready for the following guests.
- Though we are pet lovers ourselves, it is unfortunately not practical for us to allow pets at the chalet.
- For safety reasons and for the comfort of all guests, all chalets are NON SMOKING.
- A 25% non-returnable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- The full balance is to be received 8 weeks prior to the start date.
- A security bond of £300(300€)to be held against missing items, damage and breakages, is due 3 clear weeks prior to the commencement of rental.
- The £300(300€) bond will be returned, less any deductions as appropriate (including any additional cleaning), within 14 days of the end of the letting period.
- Linen Packs which consists of sheets(2), pillow cases(2), duvet cover(1), towels(2) & tea towels(2) are charged at 15€ per person/week. These must be ordered at the time of booking, if required.